Email Email us
Our Service Areas
Simple Hacks to Clean Windows at Home
By- admin on July 06, 2017
No matter how much you hate doing household chores, you have to do it. And window cleaning is one of the most neglected things of all. You often miss out those glasses that turn out shabby over time. It’s very easy task and takes no less than few seconds to keep the glass dazzling; but it could be challenging if not attended regularly.
The best way to be sure that your window stays clean throughout the season both from interior and exterior is to hire window cleaningInner West service.
However, if you want to do it on your own, you can follow these easy hacks.
• You can make your cleaning a little easier if you use vacuum cleaner at first. It will help clean out the cobwebs, dust and grime from the edges and corner. Make sure there’s no dust residue remaining.
• Clean the exterior part of the window. If there’s any mesh attached then pull it out and clean in the sink to wash out all the dust.
• While cleaning window pane, make sure you apply the right technique. Always start from the top and slowly glide down. This technique leaves no drip and water stain on the glass.
• Soft cotton is an ideal cleaning object. Soft cotton never leaves thread or any streaks behind. Mix mild soap and detergent in water; soak the cloth and gently wipe over the glass.
• It’s the last and the most important part that you should never neglect cleaning your window glass. You don’t need to splash water and clean with detergent but mere dusting will help you big time. Avoid rushing stuff while cleaning window.
If you want professional intervention to get it done properly then visit here. To hire window cleaning Inner West service.